Search This Blog

Saturday, May 7, 2011

One out of Three Ain't Bad

    
After two close calls yesterday, someone finally did it. Justin Verlander pitched the second no-hitter of his career, and the second this week, after Fransisco "Frankie" Liriano did it on Tuesday. He took a perfect game into the 8th inning, then walked J.P. Arencibia during a 12 pitch at bat. The Tigers won the game 9-0, bringing them to a 16-18 record. Congratulations Justin Verlander, someone had to do it.
          Also, is it just in my head or has a rivalry arisen between the Yankees and the Texas Rangers? I find myself hating the shit out of them. I'm not sure if it's just because of what happened last season or because I hate over-hyped, under-talented teams, but I haven't wanted the Yankees to unmercifully beat a team this bad since the last time the played the Red Sox.Fuck the Rangers, Bartolo Colon is gonna eat your motherfuckin children. You know, the ones you went on maternity leave for, bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment