Search This Blog

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Joe P, and Gaming

I havent really been following up in sports lately, with the release of BattleField 3, Modern Warfare 3, and  now tonight at 12, the release of Skyrim. These are pretty much the reasons why I havn't been posting, but two things that have really caught my attention these past few days, which id like to talk about.

Joe Paterno, The coach of Penn states football team, has been removed of his position, one that hes held for 61 years, by the Board of Trustees. This began with Assistant coach Jerry Sandusky, molested and pro formed sexual acts with a ten year old boy. Mike McQueary told Joepa, and that led him to telling the Director of Athletics for the school, back in 2010.

This year, Sandusky was arrested. He had 40 accounts of molesting boys, over 15 years. Paterno said he wanted to retire at the end of the season, but Penn thought it would be okay to end it now.

Im not saying that what JoePa did was right, or anything like that, but i honestly think that he should have atleast been able to end an amazing college coaching career, the way it should have been, at the end of a winning, or losing season. He might had lent a blind eye, but he also was met with decisions that are not the easiest to make. Reports of students rioting at Penn, shows just how much everyone is angry with the removing of the beloved coach, in the middle of the season.

Well..On a better not, since Im in my Graphic Design class, I cant get fully into this post as much as I'd like, so I would like to continue this within the week.

The Rangers are on a 5 game win streak, and I could have sworn I told all the readers, that we are going to be unstoppable. Our next game is tough, were taking on the Canes, and its going to be a long night. Also, I'm hoping that Ryan Matthews kicks ass tonight on the Chargers, my newly equipped RB is going to help me take on @alwaysblueandorange.

No comments:

Post a Comment