Search This Blog

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Happy lent bitches


                                         

   Yes, this is another one of those I am sorry posts. It seems to happen every few months or so . Yeah I kind of run out of clever shit to say and go blank for a few days or do I. Actually I am working on something that hopefully will be done before the one year anniversary of the Phantom. Probably it will but I like to procrastinate. Yeah I do so fuck Thomas Jefferson "Why put off to tomorrow what you can do today," like I am going to take advice from a guy who wore a wig and grew a shit ton of weed. But stay tuned I will probably hit back with a few more basketball posts but really we all know the score . Its baseball season. So here is a picture of Dianna  Agron  from Glee. Yeah I still watch Glee and I am not ashamed . I think you should be ashamed if you haven't caught on to the singsation that has swept the nation. Theres some sort of story line and hot girls doing stuff what else  could you want . Last night Jeff Fucking Goldblum was there doing his Goldblumy thing. All right look I gave up sugar and sugary products for lent. So no more late night Kazooles runs , no more soda, no more Red Bull, no more good shit it's going to be a rough 40 days.  I think I might hurt someone in the face thank God I am not an idiot and gave up something else.  What ever I will be back in a few days or whatever.

                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment