Search This Blog

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Is it me or is it just my ego.


    I don't want to take credit for this whole Lionization that is gripping the greater New York/world area but I will try. A few weeks ago I wrote about how the Knicks needed a change and someone to be a real point guard and let Amar'e Melo and Tyson do their thing. And just like the Tigers,D-backs ,Mets (at least for 6 games) and Image searches for Doria Baird. The Knicks have reached a whole new level. So is it just putting in the right players in the right places or it's my golden words . But since I am a humble guy and I pay attention to everything I am going to make the right choice



  It's All me . That other asshole who writes here every once and awhile might call him self "Baseball Zeus" and other bullshit but I am the Sports writing King Midas, what ever team I talk about turns to Gold... except the Mets they just go on short winning streaks and then trade off good players. But yes what ever I saw is gold and you are the beneficiaries. You are my people and I shower you with my golden wisdom.


   Thats it I have nothing else I want to talk about today. I just wanted to stroke my ego as well as make a few pee jokes and then finish it up with a subtle jacking off joke you know something different. Thats what I am all about right now. You see I could have written about how Josh Hamilton and everyone covering him is pretty much a phony. I mean the chastise Doc Gooden and Darryl Strawberry every time he relapsed but this guy they treat a sickly cabbage patch doll. Dude screwed up had a beer lets cover it like a sex scandal and then when he gives a press conference and take no questions let just let it go like it's no big thing because that's fair.  I don't want to get into it , its late and I have been farting since yesterday so I need to settle my shit down. In closing  What ever team I touch with my words turns to gold . I literally spit hot fire .   Also the reason I put a picture of whats her face in the first paragraph is because in my first draft I had this joke about her new movie. But I deleted it and then forgot I deleted it  so when I was looking for images on Google images which by the way lets give it up to Google for being possibly the best site/ search engine ever fuck all those other clowns. Get your search game up cuz Google runs the court on you jokers.... Now show me some love Google .  

No comments:

Post a Comment