Search This Blog

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Piss and venom part 2 ... The Empire is coming At me Bro !

                              

   Well, it happened again I a just so disappointed in the human race that it has effected my life enough that I have to start writing at 12 Fucking 30 in the Fucking morning. I am going to do some quick bullet points because A. I don't want to spend too much time on it, B. it's late and I am old and C. Fuck you I don't want to get that into it.  This is all because at the start of the week my brother told me Bruce Springsteen sold out because his song is playing with the new BK bbq spots. When its the Dire straights  so it's just been a no win situation this whole week.


Ok here we go

1. Mets and Yankees should not be rivals and the Subway series needs to stop . There I said it I might be the only one but this publicity stunt has run its course and now has just become a fucking absurdity. The only reason why they play 6 games is to because it brings in the money but here and Idea have a 4 game series when it goes day 1 Yankees stadium, Day 2 Citi   Field day 3 double header Citi  at 12:30 and then Yankees stadium at 7:15 and that is fucking  move on.  These games have no real effect on the final out come on both teams seasons because they are played so early that really these 6 games means dick to the standings.

2. I think Everyone in the world hates Skip Bayless  and the only reason why espn  has him is to make Stephen A. Smith be liked by white people, because the only thing white people hate more then a confident, well spoken, and always prepared Black guy is a white collar, elitist , douchey  white guy who has no real sports background.  Boom there it is I said it. I love Stephen A. Smith , frankly I think he is the most marketable and only good thing at Espn  that doesn't look like  Erin Andrew ( because all of those blonde reports are made in a factory some where in Bristol ) . Stephen A  is the unofficial voice of New York Sports and when he is put up against Skip on first and ten or a.K.a  random Black reporter Versus Skip Bayless. Look Stephen A. is the Shit and should have his own Late night Sports talk show where he can say things like "Le Brawn James is the King" " Carrmeelo  Anthony needs to be a winner " and " Why the Fuck is tennis on this channel , Fuck I care about white people playing on clay while there are real sports out there"

3.  I think its official but It's Ron "Metta  World Peace" Artest's world and we are all just here for the ride and I back up my claim by saying sign up for Twitter if you don't have it yet and follow that guy best free thing you can ever do with your time. He went off the other day about playing ball against his kid and how throws elbows to make his kid tougher. All in one felt swoop he takes a shot at James Harden his douchey  Mohawk beard and Child safety all at once.

4.  The only way Adam Jones is going to get some respect by the big boys is if he does crack. Fuck Josh Hamilton and his always hurt face, Adam Jones is carrying that Baltimore team and he gets like 2 seconds of love but Josh Hamilton and Ryan Braun get like a whole segment on their stats and other shit that no one cares about. Adam Jones is a 5 tool play : he can hit, run , play defense,  lead his team , and has swag for days  or what ever the real 5 tools are he has them and I bet he lays the fucking law down in Baltimore with all of those crab eating honeys down there in Maryland.  Oh yeah Let me explain to the two people who left those comments or  quotes . A your like 5 years old what are you doing on the internet , and  B. Josh Hamilton isn't a douche because he found Jesus , He is a douche because he talks about living a clean life and it seems every  off season he is letting fat girls take body shots off of him  as he pounds down 2 coors lights.  I don't have a problem with the fact he using religion as a shield. I do it all the time thats the perks of being clever .

5. Hey Female Yankee Fans , I thank you for wear the bare minimum of clothing but Derek Jeter , A-Rod and Robinson Cano will not sleep with you because they can lock it down with way hotter and classier bitches. Robby is now the golden boy of the Bronx so he might slum it with some orange spray tanned lady who has a very sexy cigarette voice when she speaks in an upward inflection. But the other two are on a whole different plane of slutistence ( Slut + existence = Slutistence) . So If I can freely quote my brother the Big Q who is now on Twitter but is just as pointless as me on there  " Bitch you anit  go no class so shut the fuck up and get your ass back to what ever hole you crawled out of"... I feel like he would say that. Actually I really wanted to say that but since I am the furtherest thing from a  sassy gay man I cannot pull off sassy. I wasn't born with the sassy gene in me I just have the "humor" gene and the  Blunt Don't give a personal fuck about your stupid kid so stop putting their fucking picture on instagram ... thats for food and boobies not babies ... I realize that this photo I put up is not a accurate depiction of Yankee fans. So Just imagine 45 pounds heavier , orange and saying something fucking stupid like  " The L.I.E always has traffic on it around 5" ... No shit you idiot its a fucking highway during rush hour. And Yes I am calling a lot of Female Yankee fans Snooki like , but frankly the way the world is going they will probably take it as a point of pride.... that's if they read this or at all.

6. Lets just call it like it is. If you haven't played soccer past the 4th grade you are lying to your self getting into the Euro Cup. Basically all these idiots are watching soccer to hit on super hot foreign girls.  Look I understand they don't understand English so really you can say anything you want and as long as you have a smile on your face and say it in a some what nice way you are gold. But yo I don't want you talking to me about how I am so un  cultured because I don't watch the Euro Cup. Like I said before if Ireland was just a tiny bit better I would try to pretend to care. But sine they are miserable I can just laugh at all these idiot white kids trying to figure it out.

7. Finally , After basketball what other sports are there in the Olympics?  I understand Track is a thing and I have mad love for the Shot put but after basketball what else is worth watching? Frankly the Olympics are just a joke because the US can dominate mens Gymnastics but we are laughable in the worlds intelligence ranking.  But I kinda feel that instead of world class "athletes" preforming in these events I feel that world leaders should be out there doing it up for their respective countries. Wouldn't you love to see someone like Barney Frank out there for the dead lift , or John Boehner  on the pommel horse, maybe Chuck Schumer  doing a power walk marathon? Obama would obviously be playing basketball... "Oh because he's black" no you fucking made up racist his out side shot is pretty much the best the White house has seen since Grover Cleveland " Zombie Rapist" and drives the lane harder then  James K. Polk " Invisible man diddler". Btw Finally the American Justice System proves it kinda works with the conviction of Jerry Sandusky. Have fun getting raped in prison coach show them how good your 3 point stance is.




  Yea So fuck you and all this I guess.   Come At me Bro.


No comments:

Post a Comment